skip to main | skip to sidebar

I See Black Cats Everywhere


I see black cats everyday, and I mean EVERYDAY, 7/7.  I go to school everyday and on my way there is this house where an old woman lives by herself with a lot of black cats and a dog. Luckly for me I don't have superstition so when I go by there I even say hello to the cats, 'cause they are pretty cool actually. Nevertheless I broke my left harm,  no relation with the cats.

For you who is reading this post if you have superstition you'll have bad luck for life after seeing this colection of cute black cats, seen everywhere.



Black cat on the roof by Pech Misfortune



Black Cat Blues by Bill Steber






 Ron Santo 1969 Black Cat


.
............ Sale! $7.49.com from GoDaddy.com - 125x125 Poker t ............
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Elsewhere