skip to main | skip to sidebar

Oh, You Don't Care About What They Think? 10 Things You Would Probably Do (Since You Don't Give A Damn About Others' Thoughts)


When I hear someone say “I don’t care about what others think about me.” I get one second of inspiration with the bravery of attitude and then I just say “You are a moron!!” very loudly, in my head. Seriously, you give a damn to what everybody says, except for what you say yourself. You give a damn about what your family says, about your friends, neighbors, teachers, boss, that old lady in the park, your companion and every other being with the ability to judge you. We do give a damn because we live in society, if we didn’t they would probably throw us in jail on in a mental institute, like the last time I made a vanilla pudding, put it in mayo jar and ate it in public. Now here is a list of things you would do if you really didn’t give a damn about what others think.










via: Cracked

Stay tuned on facebook to receive more sugestions on how to show others that you level of badassary is in 100%.

.
............ Sale! $7.49.com from GoDaddy.com - 125x125 Poker t ............
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Elsewhere